Publishers Weekly Top 10 Food & Cookery Pick for 2023
“Limor’s beautiful book bursts with exciting combinations and enticing flavours” Claudia Roden
Filled with the fragrant, vibrant and health-conscious cooking style that put the Delaminas on the London culinary map, this cookbook will take you on a journey through the cultural melting pot of cuisines that make up Tel Aviv.
My Tel Aviv Table has recipes for all tastes, occasions and cooking abilities, brought to life by Limor’s family stories and experiences…
- Discover multiple ways to use herbs and spices like za’atar and sumac
- Learn the secrets to Limor’s signature shakshuka, alongside her many other brunch dishes and dips
- Try from a large selection of salads and vegetarian dishes
- Pescatarians and meat lovers alike will be spoilt for choice, from traditional passed-down family recipes to dinner party showstoppers
- Treat yourself to desserts that have Limor’s unique light touch, or a selection of healthy and tasty shakes
Presented as a gorgeous cloth-bound hardback, it is the perfect cookbook for food inspiration, a gift, or a beautiful coffee table companion.